Pages

December 1, 2011

4 tahun sudah

Assalamua'laikum wbt..


(When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all this time,
You're still the one I love)

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life

(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life

(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Song : "You're Still The One" - Shania Twain

p/s : Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary to us.. 1st Dec 2007 - 1st Dec 2011

7 comments:

Mamaninasofia said...

Happy Aniversery Mama MIq....Semoga kamu sekeluarga dilindungi ...dimurahkan rezeki...dan diberi kebahagian dunia n akhirat...Amin..

Dallies said...

Happy 4th Anniversary to both of you!!!
Happily ever after :)

amm said...

rasanya amm org lambat wish..happy 4th annv dear, semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat + maintain as a sweet couple 4 ever ;p

Ya ALiya said...

semoga bahagia selamanyer....amin....

•♥• Mrs RR •♥• said...

Tenkiu syah.. semoga kita sama2 dilindungi, dimurahkn rezeki n mendpt kebahagiaan dunia akhirat.. Amin

Thanks dallies ;)

Amm : how r u? lmbt @ cpt bkn ukuran.. yg penting tanda ingatan n keikhlasan ;)

Lya : amin ya rabbal a'lamin.. insyaAllah

~│CatWoman│~ said...

my 2nd wish to both of u... hepi anniv ta n ajip! semoga sentiasa dirahmati Allah dan bahagia bersama ke akhir hayat.. aminnn

zue sampai arini tak wat lagi entry my besday ngan wedd anniv... huhu.. (konon2 melampau bizi.. hahaha)

•♥• Mrs RR •♥• said...

Tenkiu laling.. huhu! eita pun doakan semoga kebahagiaan zue + joe smpai ke pintu syurga.. insyaAllah

Mmg melampau tahap kebizian tu.. ngeee! sbb rasanya entry psl pertandingan kucen2 tu pun xder lg.. ekeke